Monday 20 January 2014

Daley - " Remember Me " portrait



This is one my favourite music artist - Daley. Made this portrait to send it as a present to him and show my respect to his music and support. Artist need to support each other, isn't it?. Actually I heard the song " Remember me" ( the version he sings ) , then few days after this saw the video clip and that was it. I was inspired. I sent it to him by instagram but didnt receive any feedback. I didn't expect it anyway. 

A few words about Daley:

A unique, UK singer/songwriter and artist. Daley hails from Manchester - his sound rooted within Soul, Pop and R&B, infused with Ambient / Experimental sonics. Gareth Daley, known professionally as Daley ( September 29, 1989 , is a British singer-songwriter from Manchester, signed to Polydor Records in the UK and Universal Republic Records in the US. 
Over the last few years Daley has been building a reputation for himself around the world, showcasing his trademark melodic vocal style, flair for songwriting and vocal arrangement, and is currently finishing his debut album.



No comments:

Post a Comment