Friday 4 October 2013

Present to a Birthday girl Becky from her colleagues

This is a Birthday present project for one of my customers. 

What was their idea and how I have done it?

Their idea was to make a birthday present to a very special colleague-Becky. She is a fan of the front men of the rock band -H I M. I had to make a portrait of her and to place it on his body over his body as a tattoo. Was quite difficult one to be honest. Had a few hours to do it. Actually, two nights after work. But hopefully the outcome made everyone happy especially Becky. 

The good thing is that I received fantastic feedback from my customers and pictures of the birthday girl and her present that you will be able to see below this text. Hope you will like it as well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment